- The Clean Tech rug cleaning process is completely safe.
- You will get what you expect a clean, bright as new rug
- A Stress free experience
- A friendly, flexible service
- Exact appointment times
- Prompt response
- Most thorough advanced cleaning ever for you, or it's free!
- We answer the phone live, even during the evening and weekends
- Honest pricing
- Payment from Cash, Cheque plus Credit and Debit cards welcome
- An expert cleaner with years of experience and knowledge
- Out of hours service, evenings and weekends to fit in with your needs
- No mess or fuss
- Your rug cleaned in a responsible way
Professional Rug Cleaning Services -Your Indoor Living Space
Rugs form an important part of your valuable soft furnishings and indoor living space, whether they are used for decoration, as a floor covering or to create warmth in a room. Rugs can help reduce wear on areas near doors or create interest on wooden floors.
The range of rugs is vast and buying an oriental rug is a real investment since they will probably increase in value over time.
Do you require a professional rug cleaning service?
Have you get an oriental or Persian rug that has seen better days and is in the need of an uplift?
Possibly a Rug or Area Rug in your sitting room or drawing Room?
We Offer A Convenient Rug Cleaning Service……..
Clean Tech's rug cleaning service can be performed on-site (depending on the extent of soiling, size and convenience) or alternatively cleaned at our operations base.
The products we use are safe and we always check the entire rug for colour fastness. It is advisable that you have your rugs cleaned every 18 months but if they are in areas which have heavy use i.e. entrance halls, corridors or if you have children or pets they may need to be cleaned more frequently.
Useful information about rug cleaning:
- There are many different types of rug, some are machine made and mass produced; others are rare, antique and very valuable. Clean Tech will treat them all with the utmost care and attention.
- We can clean your rug in-situ or if it's a larger rug we will take it away and deliver it back all as part of the service.
- All rugs are cleaned using the appropriate system.
- Some rugs need to be hand cleaned by traditional hand cleaning methods in order to preserve their delicate condition.
Rug care tips:
- Leave in the sun once or twice a year with the sun facing the back of the rug to destroy enzymes.
- Lightly vacuum the back and front of the rug once a week – do not vacuum the fringes.
- Beat the rug once a year over a washing line to remove dust and dirt.
- Turn regularly to ensure the wear of the rug is even.
- Comb or brush out fringes using a broad tooth brush.
- Use protectors on chair legs or tables to protect the rug.
Please call Clean Tech today on 01485 609223 for your FREE no obligation quote.
To get YOUR free quote, please click here